The SBHANA has many volunteer opportunities throughout the year. They tend to vary with the season since many SBHANA events and fundraisers occur during the summer. Watch this page for updated volunteer opportunities.
Christmas Party Help NeededLooking for volunteers to assist in helping out at the SBHANA Christmas Party
We are in need of the following:
- kitchen help
- pre event set up
- post event set up
- craft room
- gift wrapping
Please reach out to SBHANA if you are able to assist by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Walk and Roll AlbertaEach year we look for volunteers for the All Abilities Walk, Run & Roll event. Below are some of the roles that the volunteers fulfill:
- BBQ volunteers (set up, food prep, clean up)
- Water station—hand out water cups
- Route marshall—direct participants along the route
- Bib pinning table—hand out bibs and assist with pinning if needed
- Set up of event—help set up tables, route markings, etc.
- Take down of event— help clean up event area
- Help stuff race bags
- Mail outs
General Office Help
- Assisting staff with various administrative tasks
If you would like to volunteer for any of the posted opportunities, please contact the SBHANA office by e-mail, email@example.com, or phone, 780-451-6921.