2. The days of the week the routine will be done at camp are:
3. Time of day the routine will be done at camp is:
4. How long does the routine take from the very start until the routine is done and they are ready for another activity (hours/minutes)?
5. What equipment does the camper use to complete the flush? (i.e. gravity feeding bag, syringes, measuring spoon, connection tube)
6. What does the camper put into the flush, what are the amounts, and how are they mixed together? (ie. mix 60ml saline with 60ml glycerine and 1 tsp. of PEG)
7. What is procedure for flush? (ie. Prepare the flush solution(s), push mixed solution in first with syringe, wait 5 min, add 60ml of warm tap water from gravity bag and wait 30 min).
8. The routine is considered complete and successful when: (ie. the camper says they are empty, the time is up)
9. If the routine seems to be unsuccessful (the camper does not "go" or goes very little, the camper says they still feel full) what should be done?
10. What other information should we know about this camper and the routine? (ie. they overheat, they need water during the flush, they sometimes get sick or a headache)
11. What does the counsellor need to do to assist the camper?
Please remember to send all equipment, medications, solutions, and instructions needed. Thank you!
Optional Hoodie Order
We offer personalized hoodies for sale to our campers. They are perfect for sitting around the campfire or to put on after an evening of swimming. The navy hoodies have “Camp Freedom” embroidered on the left chest, and your first name on the sleeve. Both lettering is done in white thread. The cost including GST is $40 (select your payment option during the checkout process).
Name on Hoodie?